The Unilog 2 is our most advanced and most versatile telemetry module available on the market. Designed to provide real-time flight data to your radio, with all the essential information to safely fly your model it will also operate with either electric or gas-powered models.
What makes the Unilog 2 unique is that it can also record flight data on the installed SD card memory for post-flight analysis and therefore can also function as a standalone system just like an airplane black box.
The Unilog 2 works with a variety of telemetry capable radios and depending on the radio model can be configured directly from the radio and is compatible with:
Graupner, Jeti, Futaba, Spektrum, FrSky, JR, CORE and Multiplex radios
The Unilog 2 can measure the following data in real-time:
- Voltage of main battery and receiver battery
- Current drawn from main battery of up to 400A at 60V
- Watts, which shows how much power the system generates
- Capacity, will tell you how much has been used from the battery
- RPM (electric and gas) with the optional optic, magnetic or brushless motor sensor
- Temperature of up to three different sources ranging between -50C up to +300C
- Single cell voltage of up to 6S battery
- Altitude through the installed barometric sensor
- Vario climb and sink rates
- Barometric air pressure
- Air Speed with the optional speed sensor
- Limiter for F5B / F5F / F5J / F3G and F1Q competition airplanes (energy or time based)
- Time stamped data recording between 1Hz to 20Hz recording resolution
- GPS data recording with optional GPS-Logger
- Post flight data analysis with Data Explorer software
The Unilog 2 can be further expanded with a wide range of sensors to further enhance its capabilities making it a true allrounder telemetry hub for any type of RC application.
- Unilog 2 with integrated altimeter
- Connection wires for telemetry and receiver
- 4Gb micro SD card
- USB memory card reader
- English manual (online)
- Made in Germany
The Unilog 2 is preset for Graupner HoTT telemetry radios. Changing to your radio system is easily done using your radio and receiver over a free channel. You can also accomplish this by using the free downloadable PC software or with the UniDisplay product.
The current Unilog 2 software is still in the German language. However, we have provided a very accurate English translation of the user manual that should get you started.