The KST X20-8.4-50 is an incredibly powerful servo with an entire CNC aluminum case, high-power coreless motor, and metal gears.
Boasting an incredible 45 kg.cm of torque, the X20-8.4-50 will suit various RC applications from giant scale aircraft, extra large RC Paramotors, RC Vehicles, and much more.
We selected this servo for pilot steering on our L and XL Paramotors Emotion and Pro Ultralight. It will handle the most aggressive maneuvers without missing a beat.
- Very High Torque and Excellent Speed
- CNC Aluminium Case
- Dual Ball Bearings
- Operating Voltage:DC 6.0V-8.4V
- Size: 40.50*21*42mm
- Torque: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Speed: 0.15sec/60°@8.4V, 0.17sec/60°@7.4V, 0.20sec/60°@6.0V
- Weight: 78g
- Working Frequency: 900us-2100us 1520us/333Hz
- Motor: Coreless
- Ball Bearing: Dual