The Graupner GR-12L serial diversity receiver provides up to 16 (8, 12 or 16) control output channels using either SUMD, SBUS or SP2048 digital output signal.
The GR-12L has a dual diversity antenna utilizing the HoTT protocol where it provides frequency hopping over 75 channels using the 2.4 GHz band making it therefore very reliable with minimal influences of external interference.
The GR-12L serial receiver has built in telemetry for RSSI, temperature and receiver voltage and can be expanded with additional HoTT modules such as GPS, voltage modules and more.
The GR-12L serial diversity receiver can operate under a wide range of voltage levels 3.6V to 8.4V (functional down to 2.5V) and with the enhanced receiver sensitivity the operating range has been substantially increased.
The RSSI value can be output at CH8, CH12 or CH16 with SUMD, SBUS or SP2048.
The very compact design and low weight (3 grams) makes it suitable for any multirotor, airplane or helicopter RC model.
The GR-12L serial diversity receiver is designed to interface with third party flight controllers like Betaflight, Raceflight, Potenza, Bavarian Demon or flybarless controllers like Spirit, V-Stabi, Microbeast, Ikon, Neuron, 3Digi or any SUMD/SBUS/SP2048 flight controller.
- Compact and light design
- Wide voltage operation for extended reliability 3.6V to 8.4V (functional down to 2.5V)
- LED indicator shows receiver state
- Increased receiver sensitivity for extended range
- Built-in telemetry for signal strength, temperature and voltage
- Adjustable digital output signal and RSSI setting over HoTT telemetry radio
- Built-in failsafe and hold functions
- Telemetry connection for additional sensors and modules
- NDAA Compliant
- Graupner GR-12L Serial Diversity Receiver
- Made in Korea