The Falcon 12 PLUS is a six channel HoTT receiver with integrated 3-axis gyro, 3-axis accelerometer and pressure sensitive altimeter. The newly designed antenna amplifier and dual diversity antenna extends the range of the receiver which makes it the ideal receiver for sailplane and FPV pilots in need of reliable and long-range reception.
The new faster 32-bit L4 processor ensures better power savings and faster and crisp performance especially for flybarless helicopters and multirotor flight controller. In airplane mode the Falcon 12 PLUS provides multi-mode flight control such as heading lock, rate mode or standard stabilization. The Falcon 12 PLUS gyros can be switched on or off during flight and each flight mode can be controlled from the radio.
The built-in telemetry provides valuable information such as signal strength, receiver voltage, temperatures and altitude without the need to purchase additional sensors.
Setting up the Falcon 12 PLUS is done directly from the radio without the need for computers or cables. The Falcon 12 can adapt itself to your needs or flying style making it the most versatile flight controller on the market.
The Falcon 12 PLUS can be expanded with additional telemetry modules (GPS, Altimeter, ESC Telemetry and more)
- Airplane Mode Three axes airplane multi-mode stabilization OFF/Normal/Heading Lock/Rate/Stabilization & Recovery
- Helicopter Mode Flybarless controller
- Multirotor Mode All quad type configurations
- Modes and rates can be changed during flight
- SUMD output for third party controllers
- Ultra-fast gyro sensors for fast and crisp response
- Long range diversity antenna receiver
- Auto binding mode
- High operating voltage (3.6V 12.6V)
- Small form factor that fits in any small sized air frame
- Setup made easy using wireless connection with Graupner HoTT radio
- Supports V-Tail, Dual Elevators, Butterfly, Flaperon mixing
- Built in five channel mixers
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Built in telemetry for signal strength, temperatures, altitude and receiver voltage
- Free firmware updates using the Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- Multirotor mode provides GPS location and altitude hold, coming home and waypoints flying (requires GPS Sensor S8437)
- Falcon 12 PLUS Flight Controller
If you want to use the Falcon 12 PLUS in a multirotor model you will need to install multirotor firmware.