- Available in red or silver color
- Machined-Aluminum quad bearing 4096 resolutions gimbals
- External accessible stick tension adjustments
- Real-time SD-card data logging of critical flight information
- Balanced weight distribution of radio with comfortable rubber hand grips
- External DSC port for flight simulator connections or third party devices
- External data port for optional Bluetooth
- 5000 mAh LiPo battery
- Updateable firmware with Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- Easy-to-use graphical programming menus
- 3.5-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) color and touch screen
- 12 programmable proportional channels
- Supports all model types: airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, multirotor, cars and boats
- Flight phase assignable and programmable voice switches
- User-created and user-assignable voice files
- Real-time telemetry voice announcements and alerts
- User assignable switches and proportional controls
- In-flight auto trim of airplanes
- 14 wing types for airplanes and sailplanes
- Ready to go wing and flap mixers
- 8 programmable mixers, 5 linear and 3 curve mixers
- Wide range of sailplane programming: butterfly, camber, aileron differential
- Wireless student and teacher mode
- 10 logical switch assignments
- 3 channel servo sequencer
- Dual, triple rates and expos
- Adjustable trim steps 0 to 10
- Selectable frame rates of 10ms or 20ms
- 6 flight modes with voice announcements
- Multi receiver binding for expansion and system redundancy
- User-adjustable mode selection (1, 2, 3 or 4)
- MP3 player (uses SD card up to 32 GB)
- HoTTSync for exclusive and safe model operation
- Use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels to ensure operating reliability
- 30 model memories with almost unlimited model storage on SD memory card
- Support for digital SUMD, SBUS or SUMO (PPM) outputs for third party controllers
- mz-24 PRO Transmitter
- 5000 mAh LiPo Battery
- Battery Charger
- USB PC interface set
- USB interface adapter wire
- USB Cable
- SD Card adapter
- SD Card case
- Micro SD Card
- Hard case
- USB adapter wire
- Neckstrap balancer
- Two year Warranty
SEE IT, HEAR IT, TOUCH IT
Bright colors, voice announcements and a TFT touch screen is what makes the Graupner mz-24 PRO one of the most versatile radios on the market, and at a price that cannot be beat! Experience a new level of connection between you and your model with 12 channels and built-in real-time voice telemetry. Colorful menus and displays make usability easy to navigate through the menus and setup options with the touch of your finger or a stylus. Traditional navigation keys provide an old-school experience if you prefer to push physical buttons.
The aluminum quad bearing 4096 resolution gimbals were machined with high-precision and are adjustable for smooth and accurate flight control. Safe and worry-free flights are achieved with our HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) technology by hopping over 75 2.4 GHz channels to secure the most reliable, interference-free operating channel. The red highlights adds a beautiful splash of color around the control sticks adding style to your gear.
Real-time telemetry is integrated into all our HoTT radio systems. The mz-24 PRO does not require any additional hardware for functions such as signal quality, temperature, or receiver voltage. The included 8-channel and 6-channel receivers provide telemetry functions that can be configured to notify you regarding any system changes. Graupner provides a wide selection of telemetry ESCs, modules, and sensors that can immediately connect directly to your HoTT receivers without the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring. Our third-party partners provide additional telemetry products that work seamlessly with your mz-24 PRO HoTT radio.
Add situational awareness and extra safety by easily assigning switches to telemetry functions and notifications to provide information about battery voltage, battery capacity, altitude, flight direction, speed, etc. The real-time, bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol will constantly monitor system health and notify you of any changes to the system. No more surprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or accidentally flying out-of-range! During the flight, important data is logged on the SD memory card which can be analyzed to improve your system's reliability and performance.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
Configure any switch or control on the mz-24 PRO with a wide selection of voice announcements. Set up countless announcement combination options based on your flying needs and airplane conditions with flight-dependent voice triggers. Record your own messages to customize your experience by downloading the free Graupner Firmware Update Studio Program!
Control your model in every conceivable condition with logical switch positions or controls, adding a new dimension of control to the way we fly our models. For example, set up a logical switch that will not allow your gear to come down unless you have your flaps in the landing position. The AND/OR switch combinations are limited only by your imagination.
Set and save a series of up to nine timed events with the three-channel servo sequencer. With the flip of a trigger switch, you can retract landing gears, open/close gear doors, and have your pilot turn and wave to your adoring fans.
AUTO TRIM AND STEP
|It's easy to trim your airplane, especially during its first flight! Just fly your airplane at level attitude and trigger the auto trim switch. The mz-24 PRO will automatically set the trims on your airplane. Freely assign the auto trim function to any switch for maximum flexibility during flight. The mz-24 PRO provides additional options for controlling trim settings, resulting in a perfectly trimmed model.|
Need to reverse your motor direction, setup your flight controller, or make receiver settings? The mz-24 PRO radio can easily set up, program, and change all Graupner HoTT products remotely, eliminating the need for cables, computers, or programming boxes!
SIX MODEL TYPES
Airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, multirotors, boats, cars...the mz-24 PRO supports all model types! Each has been specially programmed with different menu function specifications unique to that particular model. Further, enhance the model with assigned voice triggers using specially uploaded (or custom-tailored) files.
It is important to all of us at Graupner that you make good use of your investment in our products. All our HoTT products (receivers, flight stabilization systems, ESCs, multirotor flight controllers, flybarless controllers, etc.) are designed to be compatible with one another regardless of the transmitter being used, ensuring the same operation and user experience across all devices. Your model is future-proof against new developments with this unifying technology standard.
Enhance the usability of your mz-25 PRO with our wide selection of HoTT flight controllers for flybarless helicopters, airplanes, and multirotor. Graupner is committed to providing endless opportunities for you to discover all the mz-24 PRO has to offer.
Our Wireless Trainer Link allows the mz-24 PRO radio to be used with any other Graupner HoTT radio in Student/Teacher Mode, allowing everyone to learn or teach exciting experiences about this hobby.