NEXT GENERATION 12 CHANNEL CONTROL
Bright colors, voice announcements, and a TFT touch screen is what makes the Graupner mz-24 PRO one of the most versatile radios on the market! Experience a new level of connection between you and your model with 12 channels and built-in real-time voice telemetry.
Colorful menus and displays make the radio easy to navigate using the tip of your finger or with the supplied stylus. The aluminum quad bearing, 4096 resolution gimbals were machined with high-precision and are adjustable for smooth and accurate flight control conveniently from the back of the radio. Safe and worry-free flights are achieved with Graupners advanced and reliable 75 channel HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) protocol, securing the most reliable, interference-free operating channel and a long-range radio system
With an average startup time of only six seconds, the Graupner mz-24 PRO is ready to go when you are!
The mz-24 PRO is engineered and manufactured in Germany and South Korea and is NDAA compliant for governmental and defense use of UAV
and UAS vehicles.
|MAIN MENU||BASE MENU||AIRPLANE SETUP MENU||HELICOPTER SETUP MENU|
Real-time telemetry is already integrated into all Graupner HoTT radio systems. The mz-24 PRO does not require additional hardware for functions such as signal quality, temperature, or receiver voltage. Our wide selection of six to sixteen channel receivers provides the necessary real-time flight information, which can be configured to notify you regarding any system changes.
Graupner provides a wide selection of telemetry ESCs, modules, and sensors that can be directly connected to your HoTT receivers without the need for external hub boxes or complex wiring. Our third-party partners provide additional telemetry products that work seamlessly with your mz-24 PRO HoTT radio using the SUMD or SBUS protocols.
Add situational awareness and extra safety by quickly assigning switches to telemetry functions and notifications to provide information about battery voltage, battery capacity, altitude, flight direction, speed, etc.
The real-time, bi-directional HoTT transmission protocol will constantly monitor system health and notify you of any changes to your system. No more surprise situations such as sudden battery depletion or accidentally flying out-of-range! The necessary data is logged on the SD memory card during the flight, which can be later analyzed to improve your system's reliability and performance.
|RECEIVER TELEMETRY||ESC TELEMETRY||ELECTRIC AIR TELEMETRY||ALTIMETER / VARIO TELEMETRY|
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
Configure any switch or control on the mz-24 PRO with a wide selection of voice announcements. Set up countless announcement combination options based on your flying needs and airplane conditions with flight-dependent voice triggers. Record your own messages to customize your experience with the free downloadable text to audio utility
Control your model in every possible condition with logical switch positions or controls, adding a new dimension of control to the way you fly your models. For example, set up a logical switch that will not let your gear come down unless you have your flaps in the landing position. The AND/OR switch combinations are limited only by your imagination.
Set and save a series of up to nine timed events with the three-channel servo sequencer. With the flip of a trigger switch, you can retract landing gears, open/close gear doors, and have your pilot turn and wave to your adoring fans.
AUTO TRIM AND TRIM STEPS
Now, it will be easier to trim your airplane during its first flight! Just fly your airplane at a level attitude and trigger the auto trim switch. The mz-24 PRO will automatically set the trims on your airplane. Freely assign the auto trim function to any switch for maximum flexibility during flight. The mz-24 PRO provides additional options for controlling trim settings, resulting in a perfectly trimmed model.
|VOICE ALERTS||LOGICAL SWITCHES||GEAR SEQUENCER||AUTO TRIM|
Graupner was the first to introduce wireless programming on RC radios, and the mz-24 PRO provides you with over-the-air programming functionality. Need to reverse your motor direction, set up a flight controller, or change receiver settings? The mz-24 PRO radio will do it all, eliminating the need for cables, computers, or programming boxes!
Many vendors such as PowerBox, sm-Modellbau, Ikon, Spirit Systems, Xicoy Turbines, and many more have embraced Graupner's wireless programming protocol to enable ease of use of their products with Graupner radios.
SIX MODEL TYPES
Airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, multirotors, boats, cars...the mz-24 PRO supports all model types! Each model type has different menu functions unique to that particular model. You can further enhance the model with assigned voice triggers using specially uploaded (or custom-tailored) files.
At Graupner, we find it essential that you make good use of your investment in our products.
All Graupner HoTT products are designed to be compatible with one another regardless of the transmitter being used, ensuring the same operation and user experience across all devices. Switching between Graupner radio models will require only a bind, and you will be up and running using your existing hardware.
With Graupner, your investments are future-proof with this unifying technology standard.
Enhance the usability of your mz-24PRO with our wide selection of HoTT flight controllers for flybarless helicopters, airplanes, and multirotor. Graupner is committed to providing endless opportunities for you to discover all the mz-24 PRO has to offer. All of the Graupner flight controllers are programmed and set up using your radio and even provide the ability to make changes during flight for optimizing your flight envelope.
WIRELESS TRAINER AND SIMULATORS
The Wireless Trainer Link allows the mz-24 PRO radio to be used with any other Graupner HoTT radio in Student/Teacher Mode, eliminating the need for any cables. You can also use the mz-24 PRO with your preferred flight simulator, such as RealFlight, Next, Phoenix, and many more.
SWITCHES AND KNOBS
The mz-24 PRO provides you with plenty of switches and proportional controls to enable any particular configuration your model needs. With eight switches, four proportional knobs, two proportional levers, and two digital trims, the mz-24 PRO is the most flexible and best-equipped radio in its class.
- Machined-Aluminum quad bearing 4096 resolutions gimbals
- External accessible stick tension adjustments
- Real-time SD-card data logging of critical flight information
- Balanced weight distribution of radio with comfortable rubber hand grips
- External DSC port for flight simulator connections or third party devices
- External data port for optional Bluetooth
- 5000 mAh LiPo battery
- Updateable Firmware
- NDAA Compliant
- Easy-to-use graphical programming menus
- 3.5-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) color and touch screen
- 12 programmable proportional channels
- Supports all model types: airplanes, sailplanes, helicopters, multirotor, cars and boats
- Flight phase assignable and programmable voice switches
- User-created and user-assignable voice files
- Real-time telemetry voice announcements and alerts
- User assignable switches and proportional controls
- In-flight auto trim of airplanes
- 14 wing types for airplanes and sailplanes
- Ready to go wing and flap mixers
- 8 programmable mixers, 5 linear and 3 curve mixers
- Wide range of sailplane programming: butterfly, camber, aileron differential
- Wireless student and teacher mode
- 10 logical switch assignments
- 3 channel servo sequencers
- Dual, triple rates and expos
- Adjustable trim steps 0 to 10
- Selectable frame rates of 10ms or 20ms
- 6 flight modes with voice announcements
- Multi receiver binding for expansion and system redundancy
- User-adjustable mode selection (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5)
- MP3 player (uses SD card up to 32 GB)
- HoTTSync for exclusive model binding for safe model operation
- Use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels to ensure operating reliability
- 30 model memories with almost unlimited model storage on SD memory card
- Support for digital SUMD, SUMD3, SBUS or SUMO (PPM) outputs for third party controllers
- mz-24 PRO Transmitter
- 5000 mAh LiPo Battery
- AC battery charger
- USB PC interface set
- USB interface adapter wire
- USB Cable
- SD Card adapter
- SD Card case
- 16Gb Micro SD Card
- Hard case
- USB adapter wire
- Neckstrap balancer
- Two year Warranty
- Made in Korea