Power and simplicity are the hallmarks of the Graupner GR-10C. Specially engineered with an integrated flight controller for multicopters, the GR-10C is the little brother of the GR-18C and is the most advanced 2.4 GHz receiver ever made by Graupner. The GR-10C is a long-range receiver using the Graupner HoTT protocol to provide real-time telemetry data of altitude, signal strength receiver voltage and temperature all to assist you during flight to enhance situational awareness and safety.
Set up a multicopter, telemetry thresholds and flight controller settings easily and wirelessly using any Graupner HoTT radio transmitter: no computers or programming boxes necessary! Need to make a change to the PID or adjust the gyro? Simply land and make on-the-spot changes at the field or even in the air during flight! The GR-10C can be expanded with additional telemetry modules (GPS, OSD, ESC Telemetry, etc.) for continual improvement of your system s reliability and performance.
Racing quads can be installed in minutes, as the GR-10C comes pre-configured for use and requires no special setups. It also comes with two switching channels to operate external accessories such as LED lights, cameras, etc.
- Multicopter Mode: Quad X, Quad +, Tri L, Tri R, Acro 3D
- Multicopter Control: Attitude/Rate Mode, Auto Flip Mode
- Support for ONESHOT ESCs
- Ultra-fast gyros and accelerometer sensors for fast and crisp response
- Wireless setup of all controller features and functions
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Built-in telemetry for signal strength, temperatures and receiver voltage
- Two power-switching channels (S7 2A, S8 1A)
- Free firmware upgrades with Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- GR-10C Multirotor Flight Controller and Receiver