Designed for high-loads and voltages, the Graupner High-Voltage Switching Module SXH is the electronic successor of conventional mechanical servo top-mounted switches. The SXH Module allows you to use the transmitter and receiver to switch on/off pumps or engines simply by assigning a stick or switch position! The SXH Module is ideally suited for ignition interruption in gasoline engines.
- High-load/voltage switching functions, i.e. On / Off
- Maximum switchable voltage: 5-cell LiPo batteries, 14-cell NiMH batteries, (21.5V)
- Designed for currents up to 16A
- Supply of the module via the receiver battery up to max. 8.5V (2-cell LiPo batteries)
- Graupner High-Voltage Switching Module SXH