What is the current altitude of your model? Is your airplane climbing or descending? Are you in a thermal? The Graupner Vario Module will provide you with all this information â€ and more â€ either through your radioâ€ s display screen or through a series of vario tones. Obtain launch altitude information, know whether you have exceeded your maximum altitude, or even track predictive flight trends for your climbs and descents.
The Vario Module is super-lightweight, making it an excellent companion for sailplanes or hand-launched gliders. The Vario Module can be set and programmed either via a HoTT radio or SMART-BOX.
- Model altitude measurement by Vario pressure sensor
- Warning thresholds for minimum altitude, maximum altitude and climb/drop speed
- Set warning times to: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 29 or 30 seconds
- Set warning repeat intervals to: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes
- Graupner HoTT Vario Module