The Graupner PRX-4A is a high voltage switching BEC capable of up to 33.3V input voltage providing a stable 5.5V voltage at a continuous current of 4A.
The uniqueness of this BEC is that it can operate with high voltage battery sources between 6V and 33.6V (2-8 cell LiPo) while providing continuous and reliable stabilized power to your receiver.
- Switching mode regulator minimizing losses and heat
- Built-in noise receiver to minimize electromagnetic receiver effects
- Compact and light design
- Input voltage 6V - 33V
- Output voltage 5.5V
- High-quality silicone power cables
- Max. Continuous current 4A
- Max. Peak current 8A (1 sec)
- Max. Pulse current 12A
- Weight 13 grams
- Dimensions 35 x 20 x 8mm