The Graupner 7-inch TFT LCD DVR Monitor is an ideal companion for FPV racing. The pixel resolution, exceptional contrast ratio, high color fidelity and sharp image makes this FPV TFT LCD monitor an enjoyable viewing experience for the pilot or spectators.
The FPV monitor has a built-in 5.8GHz race-band receiver with antenna diversity to ensure the use of the best available signal. It has four frequency ranges: A, E, F and R. (The B-band has been changed to the R-band for compatibility with the Fat Shark race-band allowing large interference-free transmissions.) Each band has 8 channels for a total of 43 accessible channels.
The Graupner TFT LCD DVR has a built-in digital noise reduction that smooths out the video for better quality in addition to a black bars fade out function to make use of the entire screen display.
The monitor has multiple input and output interfaces to cameras, computers and television and also has an SD Card slot (up to 32Gb) for real-time video recording.
The TFT LCD comes with a removable 7.4V 1500 mAh LiPo battery, guaranteeing a long operation time. Go see what s out there!
- DNR Functions
- 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- DVR Recording
- SD Card slot for recording
- Antenna diversity for optimized signal reception
- Auto Scan Function
- Easy-to-use front access controls
- Optimized menus for setup and configuration
- Graupner 7 TFT LCD DVR diversity monitor
- Sun Shade Cover
- 1800 mAh LiIo battery
- 2 x 5.8GHz receiver antennas
- 12V DC cable with JST Male Plug
- 12V DC cable with JST Female Plug
- 2 x AV Output Cable
- Wall charger