Engineered with an integrated flight controller for 3-axis airplane flight control, flybarless controller for helicopters and multirotor the GR-18 PRO provides 9 control channels for Graupner 2.4GHz HoTT radios. The GR-18 PRO is a long-range receiver with diversity antennas using the Graupner HoTT protocol to provide real-time telemetry data of signal strength receiver voltage and temperature all to assist you during flight to enhance situational awareness and safety. Setting up an airplane, multirotor, helicopter or telemetry values is done directly from your HoTT radio, wireless over the air. No computers or programming boxes are needed! Need to make a change to the receiver or gyro settings? Simply land and make on-the-spot changes at the field or you can assign a control to do so even in the air during flight! The GR-18 PRO can be expanded with additional telemetry modules (GPS, OSD, ESC, Vario Telemetry, etc.) for continual improvement of your system’s reliability and performance.
The built in altitude sensor (vario) provides valuable data (climb or sink) for sailplane pilots during flight.
The GR-18PRO can also be used as a regular 9 channel receiver when the gyros are switched off (default).
- Airplane Mode: three axes gyro stabilization with remote gain/deflection control
- Helicopter Mode: Flybarless controller with remote gain control
- Multicopter Mode: Quad X, Quad +, Hexa V, Hexa I, Tri L, Tri R
- Ultra-fast gyros and accelerometer sensors for fast and crisp response
- Wireless setup of all controller features and functions
- Built-in telemetry for altitude, signal strength, temperatures and receiver voltage
- Upgradable firmware using Graupner Firmware Update Studio
- GR-18 3XG+3A+VARIO Receiver