Reliable communication with Graupner HoTT radios is no issue for the Graupner GR-24 12ch 2.4 GHz receiver, suitable for any type of application including large scale warbirds and large scale sailplanes. You will benefit from constant, real-time information monitoring of receiver voltage, receiver temperature and signal strength that is transmitted back to the radio without the need for additional sensors.
The dual, full range 2.4 GHz diversity antenna system continually hops to the better antenna signal, utilizing the last antenna used for receiving telemetry downlink transmissions. This ensures that the return channel data is transmitted via the better positioned antenna, assuring you that telemetry information is always available for a safe and secure flight.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Broad voltage ranges of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures safe operation even during voltage fluctuation
- Dual power connections
- Wireless setup and access technology
- LED to show operating status
- Increased receiver input sensitivity providing a vertical range of up to 4000 meters
- Easy, front access servo connections
- Fail-safe, hold, OFF and standard programmable directly from radio or receiver (channel 1: fail-safe; all others: hold)
- Programmable warning thresholds for low voltage, low or high temperatures
- Real-time wireless flight data recording
- Ultra-fast re-binding with HoTT radio
- Digital output (SUMD, SUMDV3, SUMDIN, SUMO, SUMI, SBUS) at input or output connector for flight controllers like V-Stabi, Microbeast, Brain, Bavarian Demone, 3Digi, Naze, et al
- Selectable frame rates between 10ms to 20ms.
- Digital switch capable on all channels
- Compact and lightweight
- NDAA Compliant
- GR-24 Receiver
- Made in Korea