The GR-12 is a 2.4GHz full range receiver with built-in telemetry, the Graupner GR-12 6 Channel receiver is small sized and lightweight, lending itself very well for small park flyers, lightweight hand launch sailplanes, helicopters and multirotors. The ultra-low voltage requirements of the GR-12 allows it to operate on a single-cell LiPo making ideal for DLG gliders.
The GR-12 provides real-time bi-directional data transmission of critical system health data like temperatures, receiver voltage and signal strength using the Graupner HoTT protocol providing you with telemetry information you need for a safe and secure flight. The built-in program mixers allow increased flexibility in flight precision and function.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Compact and lightweight
- Front-load servo connections for easier installation in small airframes
- Digital output for SUMD, SUMDV3, SUMO, SUMI, SBUS signal providing connectivity to other vendors flight controllers and secondary satellite for other Graupner HoTT receivers
- Selectable frame rate of 10ms or 20ms for digital or analog servos
- Fail Safe and Hold function
- Low power consumption
- Wide voltage ranges from 3.6V to 8.4V
- Built-in telemetry for temperatures, receiver voltage and receiver strength monitoring
- Digital switch capable on all channels
- 5 built-in program mixers
- GR-12 Receiver
- Made in Korea