Compatible with all our HoTT 2.4 GHz telemetry radios, the Graupner GR-4 HoTT is a 2 channel receiver with bi-directional data transmission for real-time information regarding system health and performance precision and function.
Its compact size and top connector access makes the GR-4 well suited for any type of installation, especially where space is limited. The GR-4 HoTT receiver is packed with standard features such as telemetry for signal strength, receiver voltage, temperature and main pack voltage (available with sensor P/N S8362, sold separately). With a range of up to 500 meters and full spectrum utilization the GR-4 guarantees a reliable connection even at the most congested race tracks.
- Up to 75 channel hopping for extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference
- Compact and lightweight
- Wireless setup
- Fail Safe and Hold function
- Low power consumption
- Real-time wireless telemetry data recording
- Ultra-fast re-binding with HoTT radio
- Wide voltage ranges from 2.6V to 8.4V
- Built-in telemetry for temperatures, receiver voltage and receiver strength monitoring